le forum de la guilde de fal'cie sur ikariam Index du Forum le forum de la guilde de fal'cie sur ikariamC'est ici le forum de la guilde de fal'cie ! Réservé au membres de la guilde....

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
 FAQIka-World   RechercherConvertisseur RC   MembresSimulateur Combat   GroupesForum Officiel FAQPanneau Admin
Europa Universalis 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum de la guilde de fal'cie sur ikariam Index du Forum -> le forum de la guilde de fal'cie sur ikariam -> le forum de la guilde de fal'cie sur ikariam
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nandwesb

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Europa Universalis 3 Répondre en citant

Europa Universalis 3 > bit.ly/1XnUMw0

Bought....5....days....ago....and....played....it....for....30....hours....straightIt...was...officially...released...on...22...August...2007...via...GamersGate,...a...digital...distribution...platformSequel[edit]If...you...spot...anything...in...need...of...improvement,...don't...hesitate...to...make...an...editAnd...again...and...again.I...felt...like...the...silent...kid...that...sits...at...the...back...of...the...class...and...gets...bullied...all...the...time...and...when...he...finally...gets...fed...up...with...the...bullies...he...rips...the...balls...of...the...bully...and...feeds...them...to...the...dogs...of...the...neighborhoodPlayers....can....choose....from....313....nations....to....play,....and....the....game....has....significant....differences....from....EU2Read....More........Was....this....review....helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....30....of....53....people....(57%)....found....this....review....helpful....11....13....people....found....this....review....funny....PuToTyra....145....products....in....account....39....reviews....Recommended....2.3....hrs....on....record....Posted:....19....December,....2015....i....still....think....that....eu3....was....better....then....eu4....sue....me....Read....More........Was....this....review....helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....2....of....2....people....(100%)....found....this....review....helpful....1....person....found....this....review....funny....Dying2sr5....49....products....in....account....9....reviews....Recommended....243.1....hrs....on....record....Posted:....31....January....I....really....like....this....type....of....gameRetrieved..2010-08-20The..game..also..uses..elements..of..other..Paradox..games..such..as..Crusader..Kings,..Victoria,..and..Hearts..of..Iron..II^..."Europa...Universalis...IV...-...Paradox...Store"Loading....reviewsOn...5...March...2008,...a...second...expansion...titled...In...Nomine...was...announcedBut..it..is..great..to..know..you..are..playing..the..final..and..completed..product.If..you..don't..mind..playing..a..game..where..50%..of..the..time..you..are..reading..the..wiki,..or..you..are..able..to..charge..into..games..without..worrying..about..playing..optimally,..then..this..is..a..great..game..for..youReleased...on...March...22,...2011,...Europa...Universalis...III:...Chronicles...bundled...all...four...expansions...with...the...original...gameRead..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..Mark..(..242.1..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..10..May..Perhaps..the..one..positive..thing..that..came..out..of..my..freshman..living..situation..was..this..game..recommended..to..me..by..my..former..roommateRead....More........Helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....RaptorRaptor....(....50.7....hrs....on....record....)....Posted:....1....May....An....amazing....historical(Most....games....end....Ahistorical)....game....made....by....Paradox....Interactive.The....Game....lets....you....play....as....any....country....from....1388....to....1800s(Dont....remember....EXACT....date)Anyways....im....first....going....to....do....multiple....concepts.1.Land....WarThe....Land....war....in....this....game....is....actually....good....theres....multiple....factors....contributing,Your....Ideas....your....Technology,Your....Idea....Group(Western....Beats....Eastern)your....Generals....stats(Shock,Fire,Manuever....and....Siege)Numbers....also....count....but....not....as....much.Theres....also....a....few....other....factors....but....i....want....to....do....a....brief....overview....of....the....game.2.Naval....WarThe....Naval....war....isnt....as....good....as....the....land....war....but....its....still....got....a....few....factors.Tech,Ideas....and....Group....still....count....your....Admiral....also....counts....but....since....i....havent....done....much....Sea....combat....i....dont....know....much....about....their....difftrent....stats.3.Economy....Your....economy....is....made....up....by....the....following....Taxes....and....Trade.These....can....be....boosted....by....buildings....Ideas....and....tech.4.Comparison....vrs....Hearts....of....Iron....III(I....have....Cd....not....steam....version)....Im....only....going....to....compare....the....similarities....such....as....the....UI,Map....design....and....diplomacy.The....UI....in....HoIII....is....pretty....much....the....same....as....EuIII....the....map....design....for....HoIII....is....a....slightly....larger....map....and....with....DLC....for....both....games....you....can....add....names....to....your....countries(Not....standalones)Overall....this....game....is....a....Great....gameI...was...considering...to...get...a...refund...for...it,...but...decided...to...give...it...another...goIt...requires...Europa...Universalis...III...Complete...and...the...expansion...Heir...to...the...Throne...in...order...to...play.[6]...On...November...30,...the...expansion...became...available...for...pre-order...and...was...released...on...December...14,...2010.[7]Inside....Mac....GamesThe..original..game..without..expansions..starts..in..1453,..right..after..the..Fall..of..Constantinople,..and..continues..to..1789,..just..past..the..beginning..of..the..French..Revolutionwin10..Read..More....Was..this..review..helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..3..of..5..people..(60%)..found..this..review..helpful..2..people..found..this..review..funny..physicsMan..36..products..in..account..5..reviews..Recommended..64.2..hrs..on..record..Posted:..12..December,..2015..If..you..can..master..this..gameThe....fact....that....you....can....play....as....ANY....kingdom,....principality,....republic,....etcInside..Mac..GamesCommunity...Portal...Contribute...to...the...wikiTry....get....the....game....and....expansions....on....sale,....as....at....normal....pricing....is....a....bit....expensiveEU3...Reformation...&...Medieval...Sprite...Packs...Release...Today...Brand...new...Sprite...Packs...released...with...16...new...sprites...eachNations....which....mint....too....much....currency,....or....are....over-reliant....on....gold....mining,....are....penalized....by....inflationThen....another........warns....me....not....to....go....on....any....wars....because....my....infamy....is....too....high,....then....attacks....me,....I....destroy....them....and....my....infamy....goes....upLoading....reviewsOnly...fix...i...found...was...to...save...more...often...and...if...the...specific...load...crashes...i...load...an...earlier...save...and...cross...fingersI....own....both....and....4....is....great....but....its....missing....all....the....stuff....thats....in....3If....you....love....map....painting,....then....this....game....is....for....you....-....all....the....politics....in....Europa....Universalis....III....is....about....one....ultimate....goal:....Annihilate....everyone....until....you....are....the....only....one....left....or....you....get....bored....and....start....all....over,....preferably....as....a....different....countryYou....will....also....notice....that....computer....controlled....nations....like....to....form....deep....alliances,....where....even....declaring....war....on....a....tiny....nation....could....possibly....lead....to....a....war....with....half....of....Europe....teammed....up....against....you.But....all....of....these....things....are....what....make....Europa....Universalis....III....challenging....and....entertaining f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum de la guilde de fal'cie sur ikariam Index du Forum -> le forum de la guilde de fal'cie sur ikariam -> le forum de la guilde de fal'cie sur ikariam Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation